Partial List of Poster Titles
- Air Techniques International: Chem-Bio Protection as a Service - Integrated Detection, Collection and Identification
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency: Ultra-Rapid Sample-to-Answer for Fieldable Genomic Sequencing-Based Detection of Unknown Biothreats
- Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center: Bubble-Based Underwater Chemical Sensing
- Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center: Nose for Airborne Chemical Detection
- Iowa State University: Detection of Escherichia coli Using Engineered Bacteriophages and Cellulose Particles
- National Institute of Biology: Bacterial Plant Disease Management Using Bacteriophages
- Northeastern University: Radiation Induced Damage of Arrayed Single Cells with Identical Identity
- RAN Biotechnologies: Rapid, Point of Use, Universal Microbe Detection
- Robert Koch Institute: EMERGE - A European Laboratory Network for the Detection of Highly Pathogenic Infectious Agents
- Sandia National Laboratories Bioenergy and Biodefense Technologies: Rapid Electrochemical Detection of CRISPR/Cas9 Components Using Anti-CRISPR Protein (AcrIIA4) as Capture Ligand
- U.S. Army: Offline Next Generation Metagenomics Sequence Analysis
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Biosurveillance of Infectious Diseases at U.S. Ports of Entry
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration: Multiplex Detection of Protozoan, Bacterial and Viral Pathogens in Human Blood Using Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration: Targeted Resequencing to Monitor Genetic Drift of Filovirus Species and Guide Medical Countermeasures in Remote Affected Areas
- University of Texas Medical Branch: Novel Platform (wEB) to Study Flu Virus Evolution and Predict Vaccine
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research: Freeze-Thaw Reduces Sensitivity for Targeted Sequencing on Low Viral Load Samples
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by May 18, 2018.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes.
Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* We reserve the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
Click here for poster instructions and guidelines.
Poster inquiries: email@example.com